Inbound phone sales
Inbound Phone Sales
At the Mind-Eye Institute, we solve problems many don’t associate with optometry. From Brain Injury to learning challenges, we bring world-class solutions to Olympic medal winners, university professors, athletes, entertainers, those on the autism-spectrum, and anyone who’s tried “everything else.” Our international clientele and recognized expertise, patented technology, and unique approaches have been featured in books. We’re transforming lives every week. Life is more enjoyable and accessible through our commitment to service. We offer an innovative, high-paced culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for an Inbound commission salesperson. We offer hot, prequalified leads and a realistic opportunity to earn $100,000+ per year. Perfect for articulate, caring, stay-at-home sales professional. Work from home for a medical practice manager with 5 to 10 new leads per day and hundreds in the queue. We are looking for 2 experienced inbound and outbound callers. Practice and leads are growing at 4% per week. Medical sales experience is a plus. Periodic travel to Northbrook, Illinois.
- Encourage prospective patients to book appointments by using a prepared call-flow to reference important parts of what MindEye offers.
- Go off-script when necessary to build a relationship with potential patients or answer any questions they have not addressed in the script.
- Advise prospective and current patients by answering questions and addressing concerns about their appointment.
- Follow up, Follow up, Follow up with all prospective patients old and new
- Engage and follow up with prospective patients on multiple channels online including email, SMS, and social media.
- Update online database with new information every time a patient calls, and back up data regularly to protect sensitive patient information.
- Complete forms and record logs to create accurate, detailed files for each patient, providing insight into the target audience and what they want from the company.
- Keeps management informed by submitting daily and weekly reports
- Follow organization standards to maintain quality service and guarantee patients receive exceptional service.
- Boost morale by encouraging other sales representatives and adopting a team mentality.
- Report any necessary changes to equipment, software or processes that will boost productivity and efficiency and cut back on wasted costs
Skills we seek:
- Prior telephone sales experience – top performer
- Excellent Communicator
- Solid ability to communicate effectively through both oral and written media.
- Proven track record of success in a position which required self-discipline and independence
- Self disciplined, organized and driven for success
- Management experience a plus
- Medical Sales experience a plus
Getting In Touch With Us
Want to Join the Mind Eye Institute Team? Apply Today!
During Business Hours:
1414 Techny Rd,
Northbrook, IL 60062, USA