At the Mind-Eye Institute, we solve problems many don’t associate with optometry. From Brain Injury to learning challenges, we bring world-class solutions to Olympic medal winners, university professors, athletes, entertainers, those on the autism-spectrum, and anyone who’s tried “everything else.” Our international clientele and recognized expertise, patented technology, and unique approaches have been featured in books. We’re transforming lives every week. Life is more enjoyable and accessible through our commitment to service. We offer an innovative, high-paced culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality. We are looking for an optometrist to join our team. Your efforts will maximize the doctor’s preparedness. You will be part of the gift of “miraculous” results achieved each week for patients from all over the world.
- Perform eye exams for patients on a daily basis
- Check for evidence of disease, injury, or other problems impacting vision
- Onsite certification to diagnose processing problems, contributing to sensory or motor imbalances
- Provide prescriptions for therapeutic lenses, contact lenses and medications as needed
- Analyze results from all tests conducted and share results with patients
- Listen to and address patients' questions and concerns
- Educate patients regarding their options
- Coordinate with the rest of the staff as needed to meet patients’ needs
- Record all tests, prescriptions, and treatments in patient chart
- Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses
Skills we seek:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Licensed to practice in respective state
- Prior clinical experience after graduation preferred
- Open to unique science practices and desire to learn new techniques
- Warm, caring attitude
- Organization of time, work flow, paperwork
- Ability to learn, enjoy the challenge of discovering how people can be helped
- Management skills a plus
Salary based on experience.
Benefits partially paid.
Getting In Touch With Us
Want to Join the Mind Eye Institute Team? Apply Today!
Apply NowIndividuals seeking employment at the Mind-Eye Institute are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
During Business Hours:
Northbrook Clinic Address
1414 Techny Rd,
Northbrook, IL 60062, USA
St Charles Visual Rehabilitation Center Address
2435 Dean Suite C
St Charles, IL 60175, USA