Dr Zelinsky Radio Interview on “Live with Rudi Bakhtiar”
Dr. Zelinsky was recently a guest on the live radio show “Live with Rudi Bakhtiar” on Los Angeles' KIRN 670 AM to discuss the advanced methods for assessing brain function with Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitationm, with an emphasis on the often untested linkage between Eyes and Ears.
Rudi Bakhtiar is the Radio Host of “Live with Rudi Bakhtiar” and producer for Reuters in Washington, D.C.. She is likely best known for anchoring CNN Headline News Tonight. In addition, she has anchored other high-profile newscasts for CNN including Anderson Cooper 360. She has over a decade of experience working for international news outlets including CNN, FOX, Voice of America, and Reuters News.
In this interview they discuss:
– What is the critical sensory connection between the eye and ears and what happens when that’s off?
– How did you discover this connection between seeing and hearing?
– How can a pair of glasses be instrumental in treating Autism, Dyslexia, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Concussions and more?
– What is your success rate with this treatment?
– How is the Mind-Eye Institute training more doctors to be able to help more patients?
Take The 60 Second Mind•Eye Brain Quiz
Mind-Eye Featured in the News Media
Newspapers and television stations throughout the country have been reporting on the work of the Mind-Eye Institute and its mission to “Leave 20/20 in the 20th Century.” To learn more about what the Mind-Eye Institute is doing to pioneer these changes in optometric evaluations , click here:
During Business Hours:
Northbrook Clinic Address
1414 Techny Rd,
Northbrook, IL 60062, USA
St Charles Clinic Address
2435 Dean Suite C
St Charles, IL 60175, USA